Skip to main content

Unity tutorial 05

Unity tutorial 05

I really enjoyed doing these tutorials for the first tutorial i had to make the animals eat the food by using c # script and box colliders I found this tutorial very helpful and entertaining I did have a bit of trouble with the script but eventually figured it out I really enjoy these tutorials a lot more this semester than I did last semester. For the challenge 2 I found it a bit difficult but got the majority of it done I like the way it challenges me to hard code without looking at other coding even though I do find it difficult at least I am learning a lot more c # script than I did last semester. I do feel like my coding is improving a lot but I am finding the challenges a lot harder than the unity tutorials as I am still not the best at c # coding. For the first tutorial I really liked learning how to get the animal to eat the pizza I have great fun playing the games when I am finished with the tutorials. Anyway so far I feel like the tutorials are really helpful overall and that my coding is getting a lot better overtime and hopefully I will get better at the challenges.
Challenge 2
Unity tutorial
unity tutorials










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Alpha For this weeks project I have looked at tutorials on how to make a main menu and how to add inventory I feel like this week Unity has just gone against me for everything for some reason when I try to make a panel for the main menu and inventory it will not let me add images to the panel which is a big part of the main menu and inventory so I could not complete this but I have found a main menu tutorial that Jimmy Vegas has done which I have not tried yet because I have spent a lot of time trying to solve some of these problems but could not fix it so hopefully the Jimmy Vegas tutorial on main menus works on my Unity. Inventory main menu I have also tried to add some dialogue to my game but for some reason in the c script it was giving me an error and anytime I fixed it the error came back up so the dialogue was also not working great so you could say I haven't had the best of luck with my Unity today hopefully someone in the year can help me solve this problem so I can

Project

Project  After many trials and errors I have final got a somewhat working main menu for my game it will still not let me add images but luckily from one of the asset packages I downloaded there was a sprite that had a menu title on it which will do for now until I figure out how to add images to my main menu I tried adding a cube and tried adding a image to that but that did not work either but I am happy with what I got so far even though it did take a while to figure everything out because it would not let me add my script to the buttons on my menu for no reason at all because I had no errors in my script but I will get it working eventually. Anyway I am happy that I finally got a somewhat working menu done. main menu. buttons and main menu. trying to add cube to add image as background.

Introduction

Introduction Hi my name is Jennifer Moorehouse I am 20 years old I was born on the 24th of August 1999 and I live in Finglas in Dublin with my mother and my sister who is 16 years old who annoys the life out of me I am currently studying creative digital media in TU Dublin Blanchardstown and I am in my second year. In my first year in creative digital media I learned a lot one of my favorite modules last year was photography because I love the art side of it and love that you can be creative and express something through an image I also loved looking at different types of photographers and admiring their work I did learn a lot last year and created a lot of new things such as websites, films, photographs, posters and so much more. I am not too sure what career I want to do in the future but so far I do really like photography/Photoshop and I also feel like web development would be a good career to get into. One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is draw I find it very r