Skip to main content

Introduction

Introduction

Hi my name is Jennifer Moorehouse I am 20 years old I was born on the 24th of August 1999 and I live in Finglas in Dublin with my mother and my sister who is 16 years old who annoys the life out of me I am currently studying creative digital media in TU Dublin Blanchardstown and I am in my second year. In my first year in creative digital media I learned a lot one of my favorite modules last year was photography because I love the art side of it and love that you can be creative and express something through an image I also loved looking at different types of photographers and admiring their work I did learn a lot last year and created a lot of new things such as websites, films, photographs, posters and so much more. I am not too sure what career I want to do in the future but so far I do really like photography/Photoshop and I also feel like web development would be a good career to get into.

One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is draw I find it very relaxing I also love spending time with my friends when I get the chance to which is mainly on the weekends. I also love hair and beauty often in my spare time I practice doing different styles of makeup and hair just for fun. I do go to the gym now and then but I would like to go more often when I have the time. I also love travelling I have been to a few places such as Paris, Italy, Spain, Amsterdam and most places in Ireland but would like to travel a lot more.I also really love music festivals I have been to a few so far such as Longitude, Alan Fitzpatrick and boxed off but really want to go to more especially life and electric picnic they are 100% on my to do list.

I have two pets one is a two year old pug and the other is a 2 month old kitten and they get a long just fine even though the kitten does annoy my dog sometimes and they do fight a lot I often bring my dog on walks a lot as well.

my dog and kitten
I do not play a lot of games and if I do they are more than likely Nintendo games such as Mario kart or super Mario and I usually play them on my Wii so I am not to sure what to expect from this module but I am excited to create my own game and learn how games are made.

Comments

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    I really like your blog.

    I like travelling a lot too, just this summer I was in Claire and Holland! Are you planning to go anywhere else for the summer ? I also have cats, 4 to be exact ! I have to say your cat looks similar to my Auntie's cat ! Unlike you I play a lot of games, also I know for a fact you play more then just Mario, you were trying to play minecraft with me during Helen's Lab !

    Anyway can't wait to read your blog in the future!

    Y.I.S
    Sarah H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,

    I really enjoyed reading your introduction. The first thing that I can't help but notice is those two precious little animals! They are the cutest things ever. Pugs are my favorite breed of dog, they are just the cutest. They seem to get along which is probably rare for cats and dogs. I've never actually owned a pet so I'm extremely envious.

    BLC Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer,

    I can't believe I havent commented on your introduction before now. Though we've known each other for quite a while I never knew that you liked to draw in your free time! You should have put some examples here, I would have loved to see some of your work. Also your pets are absolutely adorable! I also have a cat and a dog- and the same as you, my dog tends to get annoyed at my cat and my cat likes to bop him on the head now and then. Fun.

    - Kay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alpha

Alpha For this weeks project I have looked at tutorials on how to make a main menu and how to add inventory I feel like this week Unity has just gone against me for everything for some reason when I try to make a panel for the main menu and inventory it will not let me add images to the panel which is a big part of the main menu and inventory so I could not complete this but I have found a main menu tutorial that Jimmy Vegas has done which I have not tried yet because I have spent a lot of time trying to solve some of these problems but could not fix it so hopefully the Jimmy Vegas tutorial on main menus works on my Unity. Inventory main menu I have also tried to add some dialogue to my game but for some reason in the c script it was giving me an error and anytime I fixed it the error came back up so the dialogue was also not working great so you could say I haven't had the best of luck with my Unity today hopefully someone in the year can help me solve this problem so I can

Project

Project  After many trials and errors I have final got a somewhat working main menu for my game it will still not let me add images but luckily from one of the asset packages I downloaded there was a sprite that had a menu title on it which will do for now until I figure out how to add images to my main menu I tried adding a cube and tried adding a image to that but that did not work either but I am happy with what I got so far even though it did take a while to figure everything out because it would not let me add my script to the buttons on my menu for no reason at all because I had no errors in my script but I will get it working eventually. Anyway I am happy that I finally got a somewhat working menu done. main menu. buttons and main menu. trying to add cube to add image as background.