Skip to main content

Reading 4

Reading 4

For this weeks reading I looked at all my sources for my topics which are the design process of a game and visual and audio elements I will be using the step by step to discursive writing to help me paraphrase and re write some of the material in the articles to create material that will be eligible for my topics on the chapter creating the user experience.

So far I have looked at 10 readings I do need to do a lot more research before I begin writing but I do understand from this reading how to re write information from articles in a professional way I have also added a lot of my sources online to the matrix I have only added 7 of my readings but will add a lot more when I do more research I feel like now I know what I am doing I will fly through the research and once I start writing out all the material that I have researched I will get a better understanding of everything.

Overall I feel like the research is helping a lot and so is the matrix the one thing I am finding difficult is finding readings that are relatable to my chapter and topics but so far I have found a few on google scholar but I have also found a few on google but overall I think I am understanding everything a lot more.


Research added to the matrix online.

More research added to the matrix online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading 10

This week I have finally finished my topics I have over 2,000 for my chapters my game design process has more words than my visual and audio elements but not by much I have learned a lot from writing these topics and have definitely improved my writing skills a lot, I have also learned a lot on each of my topics. Overall I feel like my topics are decent and that I have wrote some good information on both of them. I am really glad that I have finished and it is a huge weight of my shoulders I just have to do my reflection work. I feel like this week we have done a lot on fixing up the writing on most of the chapters which is really good and I feel like everyone has done good work overall. Below are some screenshots of my topics in my chapter.

Unity tutorial 05

Unity tutorial 05 I learned a lot from these Jimmy Vegas unity tutorials I learned how to add text and how to change the color of text I also learned how to add raw images and how to change the shapes of them. I also learned in c script how to add sound to the diamond and how to link action display, action text and extra cursor to the diamond. I also learned how to add more objects such as a fence and how to duplicate it and how to make objects look more realistic by using textures. I learned how to add objects to the person in the game and how to make objects move with the person when he walks I also learned how to make the object move by using animation by changing the position and scale with 60 frames per second. I also learned how to use layers so that the object will no clip into any other objects. I also learned how to make an object move and swing using c script also how to add sound to an object by using c script also. I am looking forward to starting my game and using some o...

Project

Project  After many trials and errors I have final got a somewhat working main menu for my game it will still not let me add images but luckily from one of the asset packages I downloaded there was a sprite that had a menu title on it which will do for now until I figure out how to add images to my main menu I tried adding a cube and tried adding a image to that but that did not work either but I am happy with what I got so far even though it did take a while to figure everything out because it would not let me add my script to the buttons on my menu for no reason at all because I had no errors in my script but I will get it working eventually. Anyway I am happy that I finally got a somewhat working menu done. main menu. buttons and main menu. trying to add cube to add image as background.