Skip to main content

Week 9 progress

Week 9 progress 

Looking back

I am happy with my progress I have not missed an assignment so far and my overall points are around 320 which I am really pleased with I feel like my routine is okay sometimes I get stuff done a few days before it is due so I do not get stressed out and that other assignments do not clash with these assignments but sometimes I do not have time to do that so I leave it till the day it is due but still get it done on time. I feel like I could have a better routine as I do try to balance assignments, work and social life which is really hard but maybe I could try create a better routine and try stick to it. So far I have not used extra credit options as I did not feel I needed to but if I ever miss an assignment and need extra points I will do the extra credits I do feel like it is a really good idea though.


Looking forward 


For the second semester I do want to focus on getting my game done and hopefully adding most of the assets I wanted to add from the beginning I also want to try improve my c script as I do not feel I am the best at it so I would like to improve on that. I also feel like I should balance all my assignments and work better as I will not be as stressed. I would like to avoid falling behind and missing assignments as that would just add up more and more and will  be very stressful. I would like to try do some extra credit options as I did not do any this semester and I also would like to learn a lot more about different aspects in unity.



Stay organised - time management

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading 10

This week I have finally finished my topics I have over 2,000 for my chapters my game design process has more words than my visual and audio elements but not by much I have learned a lot from writing these topics and have definitely improved my writing skills a lot, I have also learned a lot on each of my topics. Overall I feel like my topics are decent and that I have wrote some good information on both of them. I am really glad that I have finished and it is a huge weight of my shoulders I just have to do my reflection work. I feel like this week we have done a lot on fixing up the writing on most of the chapters which is really good and I feel like everyone has done good work overall. Below are some screenshots of my topics in my chapter.

Project

Project  After many trials and errors I have final got a somewhat working main menu for my game it will still not let me add images but luckily from one of the asset packages I downloaded there was a sprite that had a menu title on it which will do for now until I figure out how to add images to my main menu I tried adding a cube and tried adding a image to that but that did not work either but I am happy with what I got so far even though it did take a while to figure everything out because it would not let me add my script to the buttons on my menu for no reason at all because I had no errors in my script but I will get it working eventually. Anyway I am happy that I finally got a somewhat working menu done. main menu. buttons and main menu. trying to add cube to add image as background.

Unity tutorial 05

Unity tutorial 05 I learned a lot from these Jimmy Vegas unity tutorials I learned how to add text and how to change the color of text I also learned how to add raw images and how to change the shapes of them. I also learned in c script how to add sound to the diamond and how to link action display, action text and extra cursor to the diamond. I also learned how to add more objects such as a fence and how to duplicate it and how to make objects look more realistic by using textures. I learned how to add objects to the person in the game and how to make objects move with the person when he walks I also learned how to make the object move by using animation by changing the position and scale with 60 frames per second. I also learned how to use layers so that the object will no clip into any other objects. I also learned how to make an object move and swing using c script also how to add sound to an object by using c script also. I am looking forward to starting my game and using some o...