Skip to main content

Review week comments and feedback

Review week comments and feedback

feedback in

Overall I feel that the comments and feedback are really useful towards making my game I feel that I need the feedback to help me create a good game because I do not play a lot of games and I feel like other people in the year have a better knowledge of games than me so when I get feedback it is really helpful towards me creating game. The comments I am finding most helpful are the ones that are telling me how I can better my game or what I can do to help fix certain aspects in my game that I am having trouble with for example I was having trouble with writing out c script from video tutorials and someone mentioned that sometimes there is links under the tutorials of the c script that I can just copy and paste which was really helpful.

Feedback out

Overall I feel like most of my comments are hopefully useful to other students I do try to give people feedback if needed but I do also praise their work so my feedback does not seem to harsh but I have been giving feedback every week and have tried to make my feedback better by trying to help people out with their games and how they can improve their games. I have found that trying not to be too harsh with giving feedback and praising peoples work before giving them feedback helps a lot so they do not feel to upset with the feedback rather then just criticising someones work and making them feel bad about it. I am getting some good ideas from reading peoples blogs about their projects and it is good to know what other people are doing for their project so if I like any aspects that are in someones project I can add them into my own.

Blog comments

I feel like I am getting to know people better by reading their blogs and learning new things about them that I never knew about them it is really interesting I am also happy with how my introduction blog turned out I tried to add as much information about my self as possible and I feel like people who do not talk to me as much would get a good perspective of what I am like and what I like to do. I feel like from doing the blog comments on peoples introductions I have got to know a lot of people in the year a lot better from reading their blogs which I feel is good.

looking forward

I feel like I should help people more and tell them how they can better their game I could also read some readings on how to give good feedback so that I could be more helpful and give better advice to people. I feel like some of my blogs are rushed I feel like I could also improve on my vocab in some of my blogs but they are not too bad. I feel like looking forward I can improve on some things and try to balance all my work so I can better my blog comments as I do tend to rush them sometimes.


review week-review week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading 10

This week I have finally finished my topics I have over 2,000 for my chapters my game design process has more words than my visual and audio elements but not by much I have learned a lot from writing these topics and have definitely improved my writing skills a lot, I have also learned a lot on each of my topics. Overall I feel like my topics are decent and that I have wrote some good information on both of them. I am really glad that I have finished and it is a huge weight of my shoulders I just have to do my reflection work. I feel like this week we have done a lot on fixing up the writing on most of the chapters which is really good and I feel like everyone has done good work overall. Below are some screenshots of my topics in my chapter.

Project

Project  After many trials and errors I have final got a somewhat working main menu for my game it will still not let me add images but luckily from one of the asset packages I downloaded there was a sprite that had a menu title on it which will do for now until I figure out how to add images to my main menu I tried adding a cube and tried adding a image to that but that did not work either but I am happy with what I got so far even though it did take a while to figure everything out because it would not let me add my script to the buttons on my menu for no reason at all because I had no errors in my script but I will get it working eventually. Anyway I am happy that I finally got a somewhat working menu done. main menu. buttons and main menu. trying to add cube to add image as background.

Unity tutorial 05

Unity tutorial 05 I learned a lot from these Jimmy Vegas unity tutorials I learned how to add text and how to change the color of text I also learned how to add raw images and how to change the shapes of them. I also learned in c script how to add sound to the diamond and how to link action display, action text and extra cursor to the diamond. I also learned how to add more objects such as a fence and how to duplicate it and how to make objects look more realistic by using textures. I learned how to add objects to the person in the game and how to make objects move with the person when he walks I also learned how to make the object move by using animation by changing the position and scale with 60 frames per second. I also learned how to use layers so that the object will no clip into any other objects. I also learned how to make an object move and swing using c script also how to add sound to an object by using c script also. I am looking forward to starting my game and using some o...