Skip to main content

Unity tutorial 03

Unity tutorial 03

I have learned a lot from this unity tutorial I have learned how to create a clock from objects such as cubes and cylinders and how to position, scale and rotate them in the right positions which I found really helpful. I also learned how to create materials to add to the objects to add color and how to use a mesh collider component I also learned what is a child object and a parent object. The most important part of this tutorial would have to be the c# script it taught me how to get objects to move by using class and transform I found this very interesting but it was hard it did not work for me at first but I finally got it to work after a while I might not use anything I learned in this tutorial but it was good to learn new things about unity I might use some of the information I learned from the tutorial about c# script in my game. I am looking forward to start creating my game and all the information I have learned so far in unity and making my game look as good as possible I also want to make my game really creative and add some aspects from animal crossing the game I am basing mine of into my game.

Unity

Unity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading 10

This week I have finally finished my topics I have over 2,000 for my chapters my game design process has more words than my visual and audio elements but not by much I have learned a lot from writing these topics and have definitely improved my writing skills a lot, I have also learned a lot on each of my topics. Overall I feel like my topics are decent and that I have wrote some good information on both of them. I am really glad that I have finished and it is a huge weight of my shoulders I just have to do my reflection work. I feel like this week we have done a lot on fixing up the writing on most of the chapters which is really good and I feel like everyone has done good work overall. Below are some screenshots of my topics in my chapter.

Growth mindset

Growth minds et I have never heard of Carol Dweck before this module but after listening to her Ted talk and her other videos I feel like she is very inspiring but I have heard of a growth mindset before in secondary school and how to expand our mindset. I feel like overall I have a growth mindset and I am open to learning from my mistakes and I am open to learn new things. Since I have started at TU Dublin I feel like my mindset has grown even more because I got to learn so many new things from different modules and from the people in the course and I feel like I have processed it all well one of my biggest challenges was trying to get all my work done for college even though I loved learning new things while also trying to balance a social life. I feel like I would definitely be interested in learning more about growth mindsets in this semester as I feel like I would like to get a better understanding of a growth mindset. I would like to learn more about how to try to keep everythi...