Skip to main content

Time strategies

Time strategies 

The articles that I read were the important habit of just starting by Jory Mackay and how to beat procrastination by Caroline Webb I taught the articles were kind of useful some of the stuff they talked about I knew already but some of the information was helpful and inspiring such as getting into the habit of just starting your work and getting it done and telling people that we are going to get the work done can also help you do your work and also to visualize getting your work done can also help you get started instead of procrastinating I hope to use this information to help me get my work done for this semester.

Based on the semester last year I think my biggest challenge will be getting all the lab work and big assignments done on time for this module and for other modules and to make sure i do not overlap assignments and try get assignments that are due on the same day done beforehand so I do not have such a heavy workload and I am going to plan all my assignments beforehand.

I have some what of a time management strategy I look at when all my assignments are due from looking at the moodle events and plan my assignments ahead so I don't have as much to do on the day they are due I do also try get some of my assignments done a few days before they are due.

Time management-Time management


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading 10

This week I have finally finished my topics I have over 2,000 for my chapters my game design process has more words than my visual and audio elements but not by much I have learned a lot from writing these topics and have definitely improved my writing skills a lot, I have also learned a lot on each of my topics. Overall I feel like my topics are decent and that I have wrote some good information on both of them. I am really glad that I have finished and it is a huge weight of my shoulders I just have to do my reflection work. I feel like this week we have done a lot on fixing up the writing on most of the chapters which is really good and I feel like everyone has done good work overall. Below are some screenshots of my topics in my chapter.

Unity tutorial 05

Unity tutorial 05 I learned a lot from these Jimmy Vegas unity tutorials I learned how to add text and how to change the color of text I also learned how to add raw images and how to change the shapes of them. I also learned in c script how to add sound to the diamond and how to link action display, action text and extra cursor to the diamond. I also learned how to add more objects such as a fence and how to duplicate it and how to make objects look more realistic by using textures. I learned how to add objects to the person in the game and how to make objects move with the person when he walks I also learned how to make the object move by using animation by changing the position and scale with 60 frames per second. I also learned how to use layers so that the object will no clip into any other objects. I also learned how to make an object move and swing using c script also how to add sound to an object by using c script also. I am looking forward to starting my game and using some o...

Unity tutorial 03

Unity tutorial 03 I have learned a lot from this unity tutorial I have learned how to create a clock from objects such as cubes and cylinders and how to position, scale and rotate them in the right positions which I found really helpful. I also learned how to create materials to add to the objects to add color and how to use a mesh collider component I also learned what is a child object and a parent object. The most important part of this tutorial would have to be the c# script it taught me how to get objects to move by using class and transform I found this very interesting but it was hard it did not work for me at first but I finally got it to work after a while I might not use anything I learned in this tutorial but it was good to learn new things about unity I might use some of the information I learned from the tutorial about c# script in my game. I am looking forward to start creating my game and all the information I have learned so far in unity and making my game look as goo...